Great Barrier Reef tour – Reef, Raft and Bungy is a action packed Cairns 2 day package tour!
Day one of Our Reef, Raft and Bungy (2 days) experience you will travel to the Outer Great Barrier Reef onboard ‘Reef Experience’, spending the day relaxing, snorkelling, scuba diving and glass bottom boat touring amongst natures coral paradise.
Visiting two pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef locations are visited daily for optimal diving and snorkelling
Get ready in the morning to push your limits and break the laws of gravity at the Cairns Bungy site- the ONE & ONLY in Australia!
With a world first Jump Menu offering 16 different jump styles there is Jump for everyone.
Whether you are a first time jumper or a seasoned thrill seeker, no doubt we’ve got a jump to take you right out of your comfort zone.
There’s nothing like a little adrenalin hit to remind you that you’re still alive!! Located 15 minutes north of Cairns in the middle of dense tropical rainforest, the mountains, trees and natural waterfall flowing into the pond make for a lush oasis to kick back and relax after getting your thrills Jumping from the tower.
After being dropped off at your accommodation for a break, you will be picked up again and taken off on your next adventure – White water rafting on the Barron River!
The Barron River Tour is North Queensland’s most exciting half day rafting tour.
Feel the rush of white water rafting within the awesome wilderness of Australia’s tropical rainforests.
Included in your Reef Experience Day One of the Cairns 2 day package
- Visit two Outer Barrier Reef locations with unlimited snorkelling!
- FREE Certified Scuba Dive or Resort Scuba Dive (no-experience necessary) for everyone who is over the age of 12 and medically fit to scuba
- All snorkelling & scuba diving equipment & tuition
- Glass bottom boat tour (weather permitting)
- BBQ breakfast roll & fruit platters
- Hot & cold buffet lunch prepared fresh at the reef
- Afternoon wine, cheese & biscuits
- Tea & Coffee
- Marine Biology Presentation
- Transfers to and from the marina if you are staying in the Cairns business area.
- 07:30 – Board Reef Experience vessel at the Marlin Jetty, Cairns
- 08:00 – Departure Marlin Jetty for the trip to the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- 08:30 – Tropical breakfast served on the way out to the Outer Reef, followed later by morning tea. On the way, a detailed dive & snorkelling briefing will be given
- 09:30 – Arrive at our first spectacular reef site, snorkel & dive with thousands of vivid tropical fish, giant clams, turtles, moray eels and huge Cod. Time for your guided snorkel and dive
- 10:30 – Glass Bottom Boat tour
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 13:00 – Cruise to our second location to explore forests of coral, large sea fans & black coral trees in it’s shallow lagoons
- 15:00 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
- 15:30 – Glass of wine, tropical fruits, cheese & biscuits
- 16:30 – Arrive back in Cairns
What to Bring
- Cash or Credit Card for purchases
- Swimming Clothes, Towel, Sun Cream & Hat
- Voucher if applicable
- Proof of certification if you’re a Certified Diver
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Biologist guided snorkel tour
- Underwater digital camera hire
- Great Barrier Reef souvenirs – T-shirts etc
- Bar purchases – soft drinks, chocolate, alcohol
- Great Barrier Reef Guided dives for qualified scuba divers
- Prescription masks
- Bus transfers from accommodation outside of the Cairns Business Area
Included in your Bungy and Rafting trips – Day 2
- Return transfers from your hotel
- 1x Bungy jump
- 1x Jumpers only T-Shirt
- 1x Bungy Jump Certificate
- Up to 2 hrs rafting through Barron Gorge National Park
- Return air-conditioned coach transfers from your accommodation
- Safety equipment – life jacket, helmet and spray jacket
- Tea and coffee at the end of your rafting trip
- Guaranteed water levels all year round
There is a $10 Levy payable on board for Bungy, and a $25 Levy Payable on board for the Rafting.
- · Minimum age 13 years old (For rafting)
- · Minimum jump weight 45kg (if you are over 35kg you may be able to do a tandem jump!)
- · Maximum jump weight 240kg
- · Under 18’s require written parental consent
Medical Conditions you need to inform us of
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo… Please note- this list is NOT exhaustive.
There aren’t many restrictions for Bungy – we can Jump people in wheelchairs, with limited or no eyesight and many other cases –just call us to discuss further.
Book your Cairns Reef, Raft and Bungy tour today
Reef, Raft and Bungy (2 Days)
Great Barrier Reef Cruise, Reef Experience
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
If you wish to participate in SCUBA DIVING please see MEDICAL ADVICE below… It is your responsibility to make sure you are medically fit to Scuba Dive.
It is important to read all the below Terms and Conditions – If you wish to participate in SCUBA DIVING please scroll down to see MEDICAL ADVICE below…
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - SCUBA DIVING - MEDICAL ADVICE
• Please read the below Medical Advice, Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy Carefully.
• One free Certified Scuba Dive or Resort Scuba Dive for everyone who is over the age of 12 and medically fit to scuba dive.
• Your health and safety is of paramount importance to our company. Queensland Dive Laws are the strictest in the world - with the safest dive record in the world
• Under Queensland Government Laws you are required to fill out a Medical Questionnaire for swimming, snorkelling and Scuba Diving after boarding Reef Experience.
• Some Medical Conditions and Medication can prevent you from participating in Scuba Diving even if you are a certified diver.
If you have EVER suffered from any of the following conditions, you will require a dive medical to Australian standard AS. 4005.1. Before being allowed to Scuba Dive.
• Asthma / Wheezing or use of an inhaler / Ventalin for any reason you will need a DIVE MEDICAL before diving
• Brain, spinal cord or nervous disorder
• Chronic bronchitis or persistent chest complaint
• Chronic sinus condition
• Collapsed Lung (pneumothorax)
• Chest Surgery
• Heart Disease of any kind
• If you have a cold you cannot scuba dive
If you are CURRENTLY suffering from or have recently had any of the following conditions or procedures, you will require a dive medical to Australian standard AS. 4005.1. Before being allowed to Scuba Dive.
• Chronic ear discharge or infection
• High blood pressure
• Ear Surgery
• Fainting Seizures or blackouts
• Recurrent ear problems when flying
• Tuberculosis or any other long term disease
• Any illness or operation within the last month
• Perforated eardrum
• Suffering a common cold
Being pregnant will prohibit you from Scuba Diving
If you are taking any Medications for anything we can check if these are safe for diving with the local Dive doctor. This is necessary as some medications can become dangerous underwater.
These checks are done on the day of travel and can be difficult for the dive doctor to approve without consultation with you.
We can only give them information submitted to us on your medical form so please understand that the dive Doctor may require a full dive medical to clear you to dive.
It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY as a passenger to ensure that you will be able to scuba dive if you have any MEDICAL CONDITIONS or taking any MEDICATION. Being proactive can avoid disappointment on the day of being refused to scuba dive.
If you have any EXISTING or PREVIOUS MEDICAL CONDITIONS or Taking Any Medication please be proactive before your trip and contact our office on +61 7 40372700.
Do not presume that by taking medication you have controlled your medical condition it is the medication also that can have side effects when diving.
Your safety is our first priority so if you wish to dive with us and have any of these conditions we will require you to have an Australian dive medical to the Australian standard AS.4005.1.
This can be obtained at most 24hour medical centres.
It is not our company’s decision regarding these laws - we are regulated by the Queensland Government.
Please contact our office, if you do require any further information regarding possible medical conditions. On +61 7 40372700
FLYING after SCUBA DIVING
Currently the regulation state that for a single no decompression dive, you should not fly/go to altitude for at least 12 to 18 hours after a scuba dive
For multiple dives you should not fly for 24 hours after your last dive.
If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning you must wait 24 hours after your dive
We recommend waiting a minimum 24 hours whenever possible
• Please inform of dietary, food allergies or other special requirement prior to date of travel.
• Please re confirm your reservation 48 hours prior to travel.
• We require 48 hours to re schedule you trip subject to availability (see cancellation policy)
• Locations, Prices, Vessel and Itinerary are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances without notice but with full consideration for your enjoyment and safety.
• Travel and dive insurance are highly recommended.
• Scuba Diving (applies to both certified and first time divers):
• No refunds on uncompleted dives.
• Ages 12+ years for all scuba activities
• You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before participating in any scuba activities.
• We strongly recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, medical evacuation, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Children prices are for ages 4-11 years.
• Family prices are for 2 adults + 2 children age 4-11 years.
Bungy Jump Cairns
Thankyou for choosing Bungy Jumping Cairns
Payment can be made using Visa Card or MasterCard. Please note any special requirements in the booking message. If your tour includes bus transfers, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pick up time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700.
Before registration: Full refund
After registration: No refund
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services. It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 4037 2700. We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice. Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury. We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable.
Rafting Half Day
Thankyou for choosing Rafting - Half Day
Payment can be made using Visa Card or MasterCard. Please note any special requirements in the booking message. If your tour includes bus transfers, please advise location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pick up time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700.
Please note: There is a $25.00 Rafting Level per person to be paid on board on the day of travel.
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation. Cancellation fees are as follows: 20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure. 50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure. 100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services. It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 4051 5777. We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice. Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury. We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable.