Cairns’ Ultimate VIP Reef Cruise
Want a Reef Cruise with that ‘Celebrity Feel’? The “Top Deck Club” offers personalised service so you can enjoy your day – your way!
Be seated in style in the exclusive Captain’s Wheelhouse. Your own crew member will be caring for you in and out of the water, ensuring you experience the very best the Great Barrier Reef has to offer.
*Minimum of 2 passengers required to book this tour
- 07:30 – Board Reef Experience boat at the Cairns Marina ‘A-Finger’ for check-in
- 08:00 – Departure & Safety Talk
- 08:30 – Marine Biology Presentation combined with other guests
- 09:30 – Arrive at our first spectacular reef site, snorkel & dive with thousands of vivid tropical fish, giant clams plus more
- 10:30 – Glass Bottom Boat Tour with other guests (approximately 20 minute tour)
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 13:00 – Cruise to our second location to explore forests of coral, large sea fans & black coral trees in it’s shallow lagoons
- 15:00 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
- 15:30 – Glass of wine, tropical fruits, cheese & biscuits
- 16:30 – Arrive back in Cairns
Highlights and Inclusions
- Personal Guide both onboard and in the water. Your personal crew member ensures your trip flows the way you want it to
- Private guided snorkel tours and/or scuba dive tours for that extra in-water care and attention
- VIP Seating. Reserved table seats in the Captain’s wheelhouse for the entirety of your trip
- Skip the queues – You won’t wait in line for check-in, meals or collecting equipment
- Dine in style. You will be served to your table with fresh, Chef prepared meals. Enjoy a special lunch menu, plunger tea and coffee and a cheese & fruit platter & complimentary sparkling wine on return journey. All dietary requirements catered for – please advise upon booking
- Up to 6 hours at two pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef locations
- Unlimited Snorkeling at morning and afternoon reef locations
- FREE Scuba Dive* (Certified Dive qualified OR Resort Dive no-experience necessary at the first reef location for everyone over age 12 and medically fit to scuba) Medical Conditions apply please see below
- FREE Glass Bottom Boat Tour – combined with other passengers (weather permitting)
- FREE Pick up and Return to Cairns City Accommodation
- FREE Marine Biology Presentation – combined with other passengers
- Large Sun Deck with padded loungers – combined with other passengers
- Underwater Digital Camera Hire
- Snack Bar Purchases: Soft drinks, chocolate, chips, alcohol etc.
- Great Barrier Reef souvenirs – T-shirts, hats etc
- Second Scuba Dive at our beautiful afternoon reef location
What you should Bring
- Cash or credit card for purchases
- Swimming Clothes, Towel, Hat, Sunglasses, Sun Cream
- Proof of qualification if you’re a Certified Diver
How to get There
Reef Experience departs from
Cairns Marina: ‘A-Finger‘ View map to Cairns Marlin Marina
Boarding commences at 7:25 am for check-in, directly on the vessel ‘Reef Experience’
Where Can I Park?
There are a number of parking stations throughout Cairns that are in walking distance of the Marina. Click here to see where
Important Information for Scuba Diving
We have a passion to show you Australia’s Great Barrier Reef so please make sure you understand the scuba diving laws.
Queensland, Australia has some of the strictest scuba diving rules in the world but also the safest scuba diving record. We are regulated by the Queensland Government Code of Practice and comply with all rules including medical as is the law.
To avoid disappointment on your day of travel we strongly recommend that all of our passengers complete our dive medical questionnaire prior to booking as some medical conditions, age and / or medications may prevent you from scuba diving. It is always our mission to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef experience.
We are very happy to help you with any questions you may have. Please Contact our office on 07 4037 2700 or email us.
Or alternatively, you may like to consult your own Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms ‘AS.4005.1
Flying after Scuba DivingFor a single no decompression scuba dive, you should not fly or go to altitude for at least 18 hours after a scuba dive. For multiple dives you should not fly for 24 hours after your last dive. If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning you must wait 24 hours after your dive. We recommend waiting a minimum 24 hours whenever possible