All inclusive Great Barrier Reef tour in Cairns with a FREE dive! Snorkel, scuba dive and glass bottom boat the Great Barrier Reef on Cairns' only all inclusive Reef tour! Visit two pristine locations and enjoy up to 6 hours in natures paradise - Reef Experience is our NUMBER ONE day trip in Cairns. An unbeatable outer reef experience.
Our staff will do their best to make sure you have a great time.
Please read the terms and conditions of each Reef tour.Some medical conditions and/or medications may prevent from participation in scuba diving activities.
Children prices are for ages 4-11 years.
Family prices are for 2 adults + 2 children age 4-11 years.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard and PayPal Please note any dietary or other requirements in the booking message. If you are purchasing bus transfers with your tour, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pick up time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
• Please inform of dietary, food allergies or other special requirement prior to date of travel.
• Bus transfers are included from accommodation within the Cairns business area. Outside the Cairns area is an additional cost. Please inform our friendly staff of your pick-up location no later than 48 hours prior to date of travel.
• Please re confirm your reservation 48 hours prior to travel.
• We require 48 hours to re schedule you trip subject to availability (see cancellation policy)
• Locations, Prices, Vessel and Itinerary are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances without notice but with full consideration for your enjoyment and safety.
• Travel and dive insurance are highly recommended.
• Scuba Diving (applies to both certified and first time divers):
• No refunds on uncompleted dives.
• Ages 12+ years for all scuba activities
• You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before participating in any scuba activities. Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Queensland Diving Medical Certificate can be shown to the Dive Instructor. For example: heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes. If you are unsure of a particular medical condition or medication, please check our office before booking your trip. Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• We strongly recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, medical evacuation, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Children prices are for ages 4-11 years.
• Family prices are for 2 adults + 2 children age 4-11 years.