Reef Experience, Cairns’ only ALL inclusive Great Barrier Reef Cruise with FREE scuba dive. Two pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef locations are visited daily for optimal diving and snorkeling.
A luxury high speed catamaran gets you to the Reef fast, this tour guarantees the most time at each beautiful great barrier reef destination. Cairns only all inclusive day tour guarantees no hidden costs! Have a great time and visit one of the natural wonders of the world.
A day on the Reef will be one of your most memorable ones in your life.
- Up to 6 hours at two pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef locations
- Unlimited Snorkeling
- FREE Scuba Dive (Certified or Introductory)
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Large Sundeck
- Pickup and Return to Cairns City Accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon snacks
- Crew assistance for non confident Snorkellers
- All Government Levies and Taxes included
- Snorkeling equipment and tuition
- FREE Certified Scuba Dive or Resort Scuba Dive (no-experience necessary) for everyone who is over the age of 12 and medically fit to scuba
- Wetsuit Hire
- Glass bottom boat tour (weather permitting)
- Marine Biologist Reef Presentation
- BBQ breakfast roll & fruit platter
- Delicious, freshly prepared hot & cold BBQ lunch
- Afternoon cheese, wine & biscuits on return journey
- Tea & coffee service
- Transfers to and from the marina if you are staying in the Cairns business area
- Free buoyancy aids
- Reef tax, fuel levy & national park fees
|7.20 am||Board Reef Experience for check-in|
|Delicious BBQ breakfast of bacon and egg rolls and an assorted fruit platter. Vegetarian options available – please advise upon booking|
|8.00 am||Departure. Safety briefing and snorkeling demonstration|
|8.30 am||Marine Biology Talk|
|9.30 am||Arrive at your first Great Barrier Reef Location
snorkeling, scuba diving and glass bottom boat ride*
|12.45 pm||Cruise to afternoon reef location
snorkelling, second scuba dives and relaxing
|3.00pm||Complimentary wine, cheese, biscuits and fruit platters served|
|Depart the Great Barrier Reef for the journey back to Cairns|
|4.30pm||Approximate return to Cairns Marina|
What to Bring
- Cash or Credit Card for purchases
- Swimming Clothes, Towel, Sun Cream & Hat
- Voucher if applicable
- Proof of certification if you’re a Certified Diver
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Biologist guided snorkel tour ($25.00)
- Underwater digital camera hire ($49.00)
- Great Barrier Reef souvenirs – T-shirts, hats etc
- Bar purchases – soft drinks, chocolate, chips, alcohol etc
- Great Barrier Reef guided dives for qualified scuba divers ($15,00)
- Prescription masks ($10.00)
- Bus transfers from accommodation outside of the Cairns Business Area ($20.00 per person)
How to get there
Boarding commences at 7:25am.
We arrive back into Cairns at approximately 4:30pm.
Our staff will do their best to make sure you have a great time.
Please read the terms and conditions of each Reef tour. Some medical conditions and/or medications may prevent from participation in scuba diving activities.
Children prices are for ages 4-11 years.
Family prices are for 2 adults + 2 children age 4-11 years.