Cairns’ Ultimate luxurious VIP Reef day tour to the Outer Reef
Want a Reef Cruise with that ‘Celebrity Feel’? The “Top Deck Club” offers personalised service so you can enjoy your day – your way!
Be seated in style in the exclusive Captain’s Wheelhouse. Your own crew member will be caring for you in and out of the water, ensuring you experience the very best the Great Barrier Reef has to offer.
*Minimum of 2 passengers required to book this tour
- Personal Guide both onboard and in the water. Your personal crew member ensures your trip flows the way you want it to
- Private guided snorkel tours and/or scuba dive tours for that extra in-water care and attention
- VIP Seating. Reserved table seats in the Captain’s wheelhouse for the entirety of your trip
- Skip the queues – You won’t wait in line for check-in, meals or collecting equipment
- Dine in style. You will be served to your table with fresh, Chef prepared meals. Enjoy a special lunch menu, plunger tea and coffee and a cheese & fruit platter & complimentary sparkling wine on return journey.
All dietary requirements are catered for – please advise when booking
Great Barrier Reef Highlights
- A personal valet/guide both onboard and in the water.
- Private guided snorkel tours and scuba dive tours for that extra in-water care and attention.
- Reserved VIP Seating in the Captain’s wheelhouse.
- During your Top Deck Club experience, your valet will organise everything for you
- Dine-in style! Enjoy your fresh, chef-prepared meals delivered to your table.
- Plunger coffee and tea
- 6 hours at the Great Barrier Reef
- Unlimited Snorkelling
- Next, enjoy scuba diving for both certified and introductory divers.
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour – combined with other passengers (weather permitting)
- Including round trip, bus transfers Cairns City Accommodation
- Marine Biology Presentation – combined with other passengers
- Large Sun Deck with sunbeds
- Cheese and fruit platter
- Sparkling wine on the return journey.
Reef Experience Top Deck Club Itinerary
- 07:30 – First board Reef Experience boat at the Cairns Marina ‘A-Finger’ for check-in
- 08:00 –Departure and safety Talk with snorkel briefing
- 08:30 – Marine Biology presentation, followed by detailed scuba dive briefing for those participating
- 09:30 – Arrive at our first spectacular reef site, snorkel and scuba dive
- 10:30 – Glass Bottom Boat Tour (approximately 20-minute tour)
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 13:00 – Cruise to our second location
- 15:00 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
- 15:30 – Glass of wine, tropical fruits, cheese and biscuits
- 16:30 – Arrive back in Cairns
- Round Trip bus transfers from Cairns accommodation
- Personal valet assigned to you for the day
- A la carte Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
- Plunger coffee and tea
- Australian sparkling wine on return from the reef
- Access to the Captain’s wheelhouse Top Deck Club Lounge.
*minimum of 2 people per booking.
- Underwater Digital Camera Hire
- Snack Bar Purchases: Soft drinks, chocolate, chips and alcohol etc.
- Great Barrier Reef souvenirs – T-shirts, hats etc
- Bus transfers from accommodation outside of the Cairns Business Area
- Second Scuba Dive
What to bring
- Cash and/or credit card for purchases
- Swimming Clothes, Towel, Hat and Sunglasses,
- Proof of qualification if you’re a Certified Diver
How to get there
Reef Experience Top Deck Club departs from
Cairns Marina: ‘A-Finger’ View map to Cairns Marlin Marina
Start boarding at 7:30 am for check-in directly on the Reef Experience vessel.
Arrive back at Cairns Marina at approximately 4:30 pm
Where Can I Park?
Several parking stations throughout Cairns are within walking distance of the Marina. Click here to see where
Reef Experience Important Information for Scuba Diving
We have a passion for showing you Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
The best way to see the Great Barrier Reef is in the water, so please make sure you understand the scuba diving laws.
Queensland, Australia, has the strictest scuba diving rules globally and the safest scuba diving record.
We are regulated by the Queensland Government Code of Practice and comply with all regulations, including medical as is the law.
We recommend that all of our passengers complete our dive medical questionnaire. Some medical conditions, age, and medications may prevent you from scuba diving.
Our mission is to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef experience.
Our office will be delighted to help you with any questions you may have.
Please contact our office on 07 4037 2700 or email us.
Alternatively, you may like to consult your Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms’ AS.4005.1
Flying after Scuba Diving
Do not fly for 18 hours after a scuba dive for a single no decompression scuba dive.
Do not fly for 24 hours after your last dive for multiple dives.
If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning, you must wait 24 hours after your dive.
We recommend waiting a minimum of 24 hours whenever possible.